CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 December 2013

Somewhere at Port Dickson :)


Hi all.

Early this month I went to the beach. 
The beach is at Port Dickson.
Forgive me because I already forgot what the name of the beach. 
I just know it was at the opposite direction to Teluk Kemang. 
If you go to Teluk Kemang to the left, then this beach is at the right. 

I went there with my friend and plan to have a decent picnic and BBQ.
However, it was raining from we arrived till we decided to get back at noon. 
hiuhuhu...

However, there still families who spent their quality time there.
Some are having camping and some just strolling at the beach.
As we just spent our time BBQ-ing and play some card game.
hehehe..

It was nice and even more nice if it does not rain. 
hehehe...

We plan to go there again next time.
Maybe we can walk by the beach and play with the sand. hehehe...
 

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment