CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 18 December 2013

My nice week end - HOme Made Foods :)

Salam

Alhamdulillah, last weeked I went to my sister;s house and spent time with her along with her kids.
hehe.. 
My sis really like to bake something for her kids.

These are what i had for breakfasts

Home Made Pizza :)


Even though it was a simple Pizza, but spend some quality time with your family is priceless.
hehe..
 Making one is easy, my sis said. ahaks.
Need to try by my own next time.
Then I can put anything as the topping. 
hehe..

It finish before it completely cool off.
hehe..

Then, 
for the next day, I had Puding Roti as breakfast.
Forgot to take some pictures.
huhu... Thanks Angah :)
It was delicious. Again, it finish before it completely cool off.
I wish to have cook my own dish for my kids in future.
Dont want to buy it from outside.

Later, right after breakfast, My sis make her kids a cake. 
Choclate cake.
A moist one. heheh...

For me, it just need a little extra topping to make it extra moist.
hehe... Nevermind, it still delicious and maybe they can make it better next time.

ahaks.

I miss my family. 
emm, will make some for my mother when I get back to my house. 
hehehe..

Thanks again Angah n family :)
Miss u guys.

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment