CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 23 December 2013

My Friend wedding preparation ^ ^

Salam
hi all... :)

In my hometown, we still have what we call 'Rewang'
emmm... having the cooking and all preparation by a community at your place.
No catering. It all done by the family members and members of the community.
ehe..

Last month, my friend get married. hehe..
Their family is one of the community member where my mom is.
So, I have the opportunity to take a closer look how the 'Rewang' look alike.
hehe..

My friend hire Bridal to prepare her banquet table for her family in-laws and her bridal bed.
It look so gorgeous. hehehe...

Her banquet table in progress. This was a day before the wedding.

Her Bridal bed. hehehe.. 3 panels. Look gorgeous, right?
When I get married I want something like this too. hehe.. 
but much simpler.

This was what they do at the back of her house.
The men do the hard work.
While, ladies do the simpler work. ahaks.
They peeling onions and potatoes.


See, they have cows. ahaks. 

The preparation continue till night.
What you see are what they have to cook rice. 

While inside, women do their work on vegetables.

hehehe...
Alhamdulillah, the wedding went well.
hehe...

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment