CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 April 2014

Thinking??

Salam,
Hi all.

I'm in not in good mood. 
Still in silent mode.
hohoho..

Its far more long than first silent. 
First silent is in 3 days.
this one is approximately 4 days till this night. 
hahaha..

and the bad thing is that it can be more. 
maybe full week. 
Let see what he will do. 

The good things are:
1) maybe because of we have spent 4 nights straight last week (right before silent mode),
so this is the time where we spent our time alone and think what we have done wrong. 
(Basically, engagement is not the ticket for u to do what ever u want to do)
2) Everything happen is under Allah's permit. So, it must have good thing. it just we as human can't understand clearly.
3) from this I can learn much on how to deal with him later on. 
(what should i do, what can i do, what should i say)
4) It is a learning process for both of us. so, just be patient.

Even though we are in silent mode, I never thought to break with him. 
I need to make my decision is the 'RIGHT' decision. 


So, till then. 
Wish me luck.

XOXO,
KAzu.


No comments:

Post a Comment