CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 25 April 2014

Do not Speak when u are angry

Salam,

hi all.
 :)

it always happen to me.
I said something that should not be said and at the end of the day i just hurt more people.
or else the hurt keep getting deeper.

i prefer not to speak.
i prefer not say out loud what i think what i feel.
coz at then end it always me who did all the mistake.

I'm an emotional person.
especially when i feel attached to some people.
I not dare to expect anything from them because i will feel sad, sadder, even saddest (if the word exist)
if they can reach my expectation.

Allah.
Allah.
Allah.

Please ya Allah, release my pain.
It is You who hold everything.
It is You who hv all the power.
Allah is Almighty.

words cannot solve anything.
Eventhough I know communication is important,
Words always make me feel sad.

I just want to keep silence.
Keep silence till one day I can let it go.

emmm....
(See: I let my emotion take over and now i writing this post)
emmm...

XOXO,
KAzu.


No comments:

Post a Comment