CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Commitment???

Salam,

hi all.
just my rambling.


Since uni time, i really hate commitment.
Human relationship is hard for me to handle.

I cant keep my circle growing bigger and larger because I dont have the ability to keep it strong.

Human are always want something that not in their hand. 
As for me, when i'm a single, I pray to Allah to gv me a partner.
Then, He granted my wish and gv me a prtner. 
Insya Allah, soon will be my husband.

But at the same time He gv me problems that make me now really appreciated my Single life.
To keep the commitment, 
to play with one heart, 
to take care of one pride,
to understand one thinking,
to sacrifice your own principle,
to explain things and gv reason,

Why cant you just accept what I want, what I do, what I think, what I feel, What i thought, 
then you can advise me.
Why there always people who just think they are right.
emm..


Am i full of myself.
Am i just think for myself?

I just dont want to do something that when I see others do it, I fell shame.
emmm...

When you are being told that you are selfish, what should you do? 
Ignore it? or just leave your principle behind and just follow the flow?

When people have their own definition of "RIGHT" and "WRONG", we will always argument.
That is why Allah  and Rasul gv us way, gv us rule to follow.

ALLAH.
Forgive me.

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment