CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 10 April 2014

Super Junior: Heart for Leeteuk

Salam

hi all :)

My hero :)

I'm an ELF.
And I'm proud to be one. 
hehe..

You know that Leeteuk will end his army soon.
I found a project that have something to do with Leeteuk.
heheh..

Leeteuk will always in our heart, right?
hehe..

So, get to the point.
You may refer to this link for more info about the project.
I found it in sup3rjunior.com

You just need to print out the heart shape and write down your message on one side of the heart shape.
Then, post it to them and they will make an album out of it.
Later, they will deliver it to Leeteuk. 

Important note: Make sure your 'Love' is expected them to received by July 2014.

I think I want to join them :)
hehehe...

So, ELFs out there, let show our love to our leader.
hehehe

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment