CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Yahoo Article: 50 Universal Truth

Salam

hehehe...

I'm Sorry for a long rest. hehehe...
I went back home.
No internet line.

I cross by this article. 
A good article to share. 

Its about 50 Universal Truth that Will Make You More Successful.


I interested in its first paragraph.
"good advice is universal. No matter what problems you are trying to solve, chances are someone else before you had a similar problem"

This is what I'm looking for. 
A Positive words for me. 
No matter how hard my job is, there is someone who already experienced this and success.

There are a lot more to discover. 
We might know it without realize, 
but knowing it again in different approach really refreshing.
hehehe..

this one is interesting. 
How people perceive things differently.
"People experience the world differently. Two people can attend the same meeting and walk away with different impressions. Don't fight that. Use it."

"No matter what you do or how much you achieve, there are always people who have more."

and this one:
"Getting what you want doesn't mean you'll be happy. Happiness is the art of being satisfied with what you already have."

Done.

I Hope it will inspire someone out there.
Just to make your life more easier and accepting things more openly,
live your life positively.

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment