CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 October 2013

Dinner @ Tirai Ratus :)

Salam

hehehe... 
I've been busy with works and sleep early at night. huhuh...
I'm sorry. 

So, hehehe because I love to eat, I'll introduce you a fine restaurant at Seksyen 3, Shah Alam.
This restaurant located near McDonal @roundabout. Behind petrol station. 

I went there with my house mates. 
I just having my dinner before the trip, but I decided t0 join because I think I can spent my time with my house mates. 
Plus, I can take a look what is Tirai Ratus that my house mate really bragging me about.
hehehe

So, here we are. 


I love the ambience and the design. Greeeeennn. hehehe
It was at night around 9pm already. 
The restaurant is so nice and the waiting time is appropriate for us. 
Well, we want our dinner in good shape and tasty rite?
hehehe

At some table, you can see the chef is working on your dinner. hehehe...


What I have there? 
hehehe... ABC Special. 
it cost me RM6 per cup. 
My view? 
emmm... 
Not worth it.
But the taste is OK. the portion is OK too.


This is what my house  mate really like. 
I dont know what they call it. huhuhu...
The meat one is better than the tuna one. 
they said.

This one is Kacang Pool. 
The price?  emmm.... 
I didnt recall the price. 
All I know, my house mate said its worth it.
And it definitely a second time next time.

I've told you. 
I just have ABC.
hehehe...

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment