CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 October 2013

Stupid in Love --- MAD Clown and Soyou.

Salam

my heart n my emotion best described with this song.
emmm.... 

Original taken from this site: KKROMANIZED

Even if your lips curse at me,
that’s not what I mean
Even if your heart throws me
away, that’s not what I mean
Why don’t you know
the meaning of my tears?
I’m not saying we should end it,
I’m asking you to hug me
Your attitude was different, making
my heart ache, you felt strange
The sky is black as if it will rain
Both of us are getting sick of the
repeating disappointment and arguments
You will probably break up with me
here today It felt like my heart was on fire
and without knowing, I yelled
I pushed and banged and shuddered
Why are you looking at me with such
sad eyes? It’s always like this
I’m the bad one and you’re too nice
Even if your lips curse at me,
that’s not what I mean
Even if your heart throws me
away, that’s not what I mean
Why don’t you know
the meaning of my tears?
I’m not saying we should end it,
I’m asking you to hug me
With a sad face, you said you felt lonelier
when we were together You asked me if I
could understand you With excuses of
saying I’m busy, I treated you like baggage
Our trust has broken like plastic, I was
sick of your doubts And while I was taking
you home, at the end, a bomb has exploded
We nastily pushed and swore at each other,
we were crazy
Now we can’t go back, someone
once said, the seasons bring goodbyes
You keep saying those cruel words,
scarring me as if you’ll never see me
again If you want to end this, at least
try to be completely bad Don’t annoy me
because I’ll be fine whoever you meet
Because even if you look for me,
I’ll never be there
I just told you to piss off because I was sick
of you crying Because it was too hard to see
you hurting like a fool There’s nothing to be
sorry about, don’t hesitate and just say it Even
when we were breaking up, I was still the bad
one and you were too nice till the end
I’m not saying we should break up, that’s
not what I mean I’m not saying I don’t like you,
that’s not what I mean Why don’t you know the
meaning of my tears? I’m asking you to hold
onto me, I’m asking you to hug me
Don’t leave me, it’s written in my eyes,
my tears are telling you
We are getting farther apart but we’re just
looking and not holding onto each other
At the end of a long relationship,
our hearts aren’t reaching each other
Please come back to the you of the past
Now it’s time to end it, somebody got to say
goodbye I’m sorry, I don’t love you anymore
seriously? I can’t relate I can’t touch it, I can’t
see it, I can’t feel it It’s okay, you can curse at
me, why are you so stupidly nice until the end?
We just wasted time, talking about our feelings
You always tried your best
and I was always your worst I know you
held it in more, you cried more,
you were more lonely
Even when we were breaking
up, I was still the bad one and
I couldn’t hold onto you in the end

Your attitude was different, making
my heart ache, you felt strange The sky is
black as if it will rain Both of us are getting
sick of the repeating disappointment and
arguments You will probably break up
with me here today.

emmm...

When Allah said, he is not for you, then he will not.
Who are us to defy His command.

I mistakenly interpret His sign.
Alhamdulillah, I know this is for the best.
Both of us. 

I didnt see it coming.
It just sudden.
And I just bluntly agree to that.
Allah show His power.
Alhamdulillah. 
I pray for the best for both of us.
In sya Allah.
XOXO,
Kazu.  


No comments:

Post a Comment