CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 November 2013

Something from the past

Salam

Hi, Morning :)

when I was a child, I live in a village where my mom and dad will show me different kind of fruits that live wildly in our garden.
The sweet one, the smelly one, the small one, even big one.
It so much fun running freely in our garden and explore different kinds of fruits, plants, insects and many more.

One day, when I park my car in front of an abandoned house, there is a plant that I familiar with.
hehe..

I call it 'Buah Letup'.
I dont know the official name.
I knew it from my childhood time.
hehe..
The fruits are green when young and when it turn to yellow, it can be eat.
The taste is sweet if u eat the yellow one.
It small.
a size of a small marble.




See, hehehe..
I took several of them.
Remembering my childhood day.
Sweet little taste.

Miss my Mom and Dad.

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment