CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 November 2013

Finding Foods :)

Salam

There is a place where i'll go once a year.
I really like it because this is where I can find great food and meet my friend.

However, what I want to show is what my friend bought for me. hehe
Thank you my lovely friend:)

this is for lunch. Beijing Chicken Dry mee :)


Look a like Big Apple, right?
Its actually doughnut from house of mini.
They also sell mini cupcake.
My friend bought that for me too but its too late for me to take a picture because it already eaten.
hehehe..
You may want to visit their website for more info.

Last but not least is a box of sweet.
"Baklawa"

the sweet are so delicious.
they have nuts, and so crunchy.
You may want to try it.
so, check it out.

hehehe...

I have lot of fun.

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment