CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Starbuck, Kota Kemuning

Salam.
hi guys..

heheh... 

I love spent time with my Other Half. 
And he like to spent his time at Starbuck.
He such a coffee addict. 
He love coffee, so do I.
ahaks. 

So, when we heard a new open Starbuck at Kota Kemuning, 
we just take thi sopportunity to visit the newly open Starbuck (not so new by the time we visit. heheh~~~)



It has two level. At ground floor, they have indoor and outdoor. 
While at upstairs, they have indoor and area for outdoor. but no tables or chairs provided at outside. 
Maybe it just for gathering. 
hohohoh...

So, the ambience is nice, the drinks are awesome.
It will give you more peaceful mind if there were no others customer who laugh out loud with their friends. 
hohoh...

After a few drinks that I've tried, I love americano.
hohohho...


XOXO, 
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment