CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 8 May 2014

interesting article: 5 Things Single Men looking for dating

Salam

hi all..

I came across this article from yahoo.
hehehe...

It is a nice article about men and women.
About relationship.

And being approved by my Other Half.
He said by himself that the article is true to represent men as a whole.

hohoh...

What is it?

You need to read by yourself. 
I just can summarize that as a woman we just need to be ourself.
Be good for your own good.

Relationship is about chemistry.
Something inside that only you know it.
There are some people asked me a question, " how do you know it is him?"

I just knew it. I just feel very open to him and can easily accept him to enter my life.
The first step is crucial, right?
heheh...

even though once in a while during that time, i just wonder myself how I could end up with this person. hehehe...

By reading this article, I hope you will appreciate more ur partner.

XOXO,
KAzu 

No comments:

Post a Comment