CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Kucing~~~~Kucing~~~ (^~^)m meow-meow

Salam

Today entry is dedicated for my cats.
ok, my past cats

This one was a stray cat from my study day at Uni.

OK. 
this handsome guy is my present cat.
LABU is the name.
hehehe.. a handsome n cute male.
This cat dont want to sleep with us or sleep on the bed.
However, he can understand my mother's order and sometime spent his morning with my mother and father at garden.
he is very loveable cat.
However, he quiet harsh when play. 

This little guy was KUNYET.
a short form from Kucing (CAT) and Monyet (Monkey)
My super duper cute cat in which can understand my feeling and sleep with me when-ever he feel it.
He can spent his whole day or night  sleep on my bed or beside us while we sleep.
He rarely spent his time outside of our garden and make sure will be home when ever we call him if he at outside.


He so small that we though this little guy still a little cat.
We know he already gone when he never come back.

Ok. 
This one was SANJI.
he got his name from a character from ONe Piece.
hehe... He like one, my sis said.
hehehe... He also one of our cat that will sleep with us on our bed and love to spent his time at home rather outside.
He was one of our cat that end his life at our home. on my mothers lap.
I cried when he gone.

heheeh... This one is my KUCING BATU. hehehehe...
I bought him at ZOO NEGARA.
Still in good condition. ahaks.


The last one is KUCHING, Sarawak. 
heheeheh...
I went there last year with my house mate.
Kuching is a city at Sarawak.
Kuching has loveable city and has panoramic view at night.

Google's sign on 12th August 2013 to celebrate Erwin Rudolf Josef Alexander Schrödinger.
126th anniversary.
and he has double cats. hehehe
XOXO,
Kazu.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so many cats in your past and present. May you have many, many, more cats in the future. :D

    ReplyDelete