CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 23 August 2013

Breakfast... ????

Salam

Hi all... Morning :)

Today topic,

Breakfast.

heheeh...

Have u ever heard, Breakfast is important.
Especially for those who want to diet.
Yes. its true OK.

I read this article from Yahoo!


What do you eat during breakfast?

This

or this?

hehehe...

The article said, the bigger the portion the better, right?
hehehehe...
Many people who diet always skip their breakfast.
So, please, why dont u start your day with breakfast first.
Then you have energy to start your day with full of smile.

For me, 

This portion is enough.
hahahaha..
(Coz, somewhere in the middle I still can have my snack)
-A cup of coffe and a stack of biscuit-

ps: all pictures from Google.

What do u think?
Should I change my way of eating breakfast?

XOXO,
KAzu.


No comments:

Post a Comment