CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 8 July 2013

LONE RAnGER Movie Outing...

Salam

Hi all...

hehehe... This time, my friend won the tickets and ask me out to watch LONE RANGER.
emm... It was not my favorite movie.

Not also a type of movie that I will watch.
But, because he won it, so... I just return a favour. 

hehehehe...


Ok, The good things about this movie:
1) Jonny Depp is a great actor. His character is awesome and you can learn so much from him. 
He is kind and never left his friend behind.
2) His the one who will bring the laughter in the movie. Hehehehe...

The bad things about this movie:
1) I dont like war, killing, action, bomb, and such.
It really drain my energy watching those scene all over again at every stage of this movie.
2) Lone ranger it self is not the main story for me. Its about much bigger picture.
Its about native red indian and white people. 
Lone ranger for me just play a very slight role in this play.
Not my liking.
3) Lone ranger always left Jonny Depp behind. Always. But Jonny Depp never left him.
I dont like Lone Ranger even at the end he and Jonny Depp is a great partner.

Well, for those who like action, you may like this movie. hehehe.... for me...
emmmm... Thank God my friend won the tickets. Coz, I dont think I will watch the movie. hehehehe...

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment