CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Life with two people (^~^) m

Salam

hehehe... Today, on this very morning...
I open a page from Yahoo.

What come out first on my mind?
"How he can be so sure to marry this lady?"
"He surely so nice and kind to marry this lady"

on the other hand, after some thought,
I realize, that happiness is on our own dictionary. 
Meet someone you like is wonderful thing, 
but live happily for the rest of your life with someone you love is priceless.

She and he deserve to be happy. Who are we to judge their happiness.
who we are to limit their life?

For now, I want to sincerely love my love one unconditionally.
Yes, you will think this world is hard enough for you but 
there is always a rainbow after rain.
(Am I right?)

Feel free to read it the real article from this link.

It is amazing yet just ordinary people who did extra ordinary things.

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment